Birmingham Airport, serves over 150 destinations across the world including the UK, Europe and the Middle East as well as Pakistan, the USA and the Caribbean. Handling approximately 8.6 million passengers a year, Birmingham is the UK’s seventh busiest airport.
How Much Travel Time Should I Allow?
The drive to Birmingham Airport from Bath takes approximately 2 hours depending on traffic.
Make the journey with Bath Taxi Transfers and you’ll travel safely in both style and comfort, arrive on time at the right terminal and avoid all the aggravation of car parking. Whether you’re off on a business trip or going on holiday, we’ll pick you up from your door and transport you to your destination.
Why Should I Travel With Bath Taxi Transfers?
Relax in one of our chauffeur-driven, executive cars which include the fastest 4G Wifi Internet, bottled water and today’s newspaper as standard. If you are travelling as part of a larger party, our fleet includes the Mercedes Viano which seats up to 7. (see full car fleet here)
We also offer a meet and greet service at Birmingham Airport. Book the service in advance and we’ll be waiting for you at your terminal when you return. The meet and greet service is also perfect for business clients as well as friends and family who may be visiting you.
How Do I Place A Booking?
Making your booking in advance is easy, as our lines are always open. You can simple call us today on 01225 220789 or request an instant quote online.
All About Birmingham Airport
Facilities At Birmingham Airport
- At Birmingham Airport, you can take advantage of tax free shopping while you wait for your flight with a great selection of shops including Next, Pandora, Superdry, Hugo Boss and Word Duty Free.
- You will also find an array of well-known eating and drinking establishments such as Costa, Caffe Nero, Burger King and Pret a Manger.
- There are 5 different Travelex Money Exchange desks at Birmingham Airport (North check in, south check in, ground floor arrivals, departure lounge and baggage reclaim)
- Security at Birmingham Airport is located on the First floor, with access from the North and South check in areas.
- There are 6 water fountains across Birmingham Airport.
- At Birmingham Airport there is a pre flight kid entertainment zone.
Procedures At Birmingham Airport
- At Birmingham Airport prescription medicines are allowed in cabin baggage but you must carry supporting medical documentation for the prescription.
- At Birmingham Airport you are permitted to take enough baby food required for the journey to your destination. Security officers may carry out additional screening, using our state-of-the-art, liquid and food testing stations.
- You can fast track through Birmingham Airport security by pre booking for £4 here.
- You need to pre-book special assistance with your airline or tour operator at least 48 hours before departure or arrival at Birmingham Airport.
Birmingham Airport Departure Information