Serving around 600,000 passengers a year flying to 36 different destinations, Bournemouth Airport is one of four airports owned and operated by Manchester Airports Group (MAG), the UK’s largest British-owned airport operator. Starting life as a wartime RAF base, it became a major centre of aircraft production in the 50s and 60s. In 2011, it won a Best Airport in Europe award and opened a new terminal building which is considered to be the first carbon-neutral airport building in Europe.
How Much Travel Time Should I Allow?
The drive to Bournemouth Airport from Bath takes approximately 1 hour and 45 minutes, depending on traffic.
Make the journey with Bath Taxi Transfers and you’ll travel safely in both style and comfort, arrive on time, and avoid all the aggravation of car parking (parking at Bournemouth Airport is around £29 per day). Whether you’re off on a business trip or off on holiday, we’ll pick you up from your door in a chauffeur-driven, executive car and you can simply relax and enjoy.
Why Should I Travel With Bath Taxi Transfers?
All of our airport transfer journeys come with the fastest 4G Wifi Internet, bottled water and a newspaper, as standard. We also have a Mercedes Viano for larger groups up to 7. (see full car fleet here)
We also offer a meet, greet and drive service at Bournemouth Airport for business clients, friends and relatives who may be visiting you.
How Do I Place A Booking?
Making your booking in advance is easy, as our lines are always open. You can simple call us today on 01225 220789 or request an instant quote online.
All About Bournemouth Airport
Facilities At Bournemouth Airport
- ATMs at Bournemouth Airport can be found in the Check-in hall and in the Departure Lounge.
- To access the free WiFi at Bournemouth Airport simply select the BOH Public Wifi network.
- After security at Bournemouth Airport you will find some shops and restaurants including World Duty Free, The Navigator, Costa Coffee, WHSmith and Travelex.
Procedures At Bournemouth Airport
- You can fast track through Bournemouth Airport security by pre booking here.
- Check in desks at Bournemouth Airport open 2-3 hours before the flight is due to depart. The airport recommends arriving at the terminal at least 2 hours before departure, even if you are using online check in.
- At Bournemouth Airport you can carry breast milk in hand luggage even if you’re not travelling with a baby. You can’t carry frozen breast milk in hand luggage.