Located close to the city itself, Exeter Airport is owned and operated by Regional and City Airports Ltd and operates with destinations throughout the UK and across Europe. Formally opened in 1937, the airport served over 1 million passengers in 2007.
How Much Travel Time Should I Allow?
The drive to Exeter Airport from Bath takes approximately 2 hours depending on traffic.
Make the journey with Bath Taxi Transfers and you’ll travel safely in both style and comfort, arrive on time at the right terminal and avoid all the aggravation of car parking. Whether you’re off on a business trip or going on holiday, we’ll pick you up from your door and transport you to your destination.
Why Should I Travel With Bath Taxi Transfers?
Relax in one of our chauffeur-driven, executive cars which include the fastest 4G Wifi Internet, bottled water and today’s newspaper as standard. If you are travelling as part of a larger party, our fleet includes the Mercedes Viano which seats up to 7. (see full car fleet here)
We also offer a meet and greet service at Exeter Airport. Book the service in advance and we’ll be waiting for you at your terminal when you return. The meet and greet service is also perfect for business clients as well as friends and family who may be visiting you.
How Do I Place A Booking?
Making your booking in advance is easy, as our lines are always open. You can simple call us today on 01225 220789 or request an instant quote online.
All About Exeter Airport
Facilities At Exeter Airport
- Exeter Airport has an on-site conference / meeting room with seating for up 12 is available and catering, which can be booked by calling 01392 354 901.
- At Exeter Airport you will find an ATM with € Euro or £ Sterling options, situated in the Check-in hall.
- For food and drink at Exeter Airport you will find Café, We Make, Fed & Watered Wine & Dine and WHSmith.
- For shopping at Exeter Airport you will find World Duty Free.
- Free WiFi is available at Exeter Airport in the Departure Lounge and the Executive Lounge.
- At Exeter Airport you will find a water dispenser after Security for passengers who wish to refill water bottles on the Departure Lounge approach.
Procedures At Exeter Airport
- Parking at Exeter Airport costs from £6 to £12 per day.
- You can pay to fast track through security at Exeter Airport here.