London City Airport, close to the capital’s financial district, is the UK’s leading business airport, offering flights to over 40 domestic and international destinations, including the major European hubs and the USA. Owned by two investment groups, the airport opened in 1987 and continues to operate as a private limited company.
How Much Travel Time Should I Allow?
The taxi drive from Bath to London City Airport takes approximately 2 hours and 40 minutes, depending on traffic.
Make the journey with Bath Taxi Transfers and you’ll travel safely in both style and comfort, arrive on time, and avoid all the aggravation of car parking. We’ll pick you up from your home or office in a chauffeur-driven, executive car and you can simply relax and enjoy.
Why Should I Travel With Bath Taxi Transfers?
All of our airport transfer journeys come with the fastest 4G Wifi Internet, bottled water and a newspaper, as standard. We also have a Mercedes Viano for larger groups up to 7. (see full car fleet here)
We also offer a meet, greet and drive service at London City Airport for business clients, friends and relatives who may be visiting you.
How Do I Place A Booking?
Making your booking in advance is easy, as our lines are always open. You can simple call us today on 01225 220789 or request an instant quote online.
All About London City Airport
Facilities At London City Airport
- At London City Airport you will find baby changing facilities located next to Café Nero (male and female), the accessible toilets (next to Pilots Bar & Kitchen), and by Gates 5 and 23. Changing facilities can also be found in the First Aid room in the main terminal concourse.
- A children’s play area can be found between the Gate 5 and 6 in the London City Airport terminal.
- For free WiFi select the option LCY at London City Airport.
- For food and drink at London City Airport you will find Panopolis, Pret A Manger, Brick Lane Brews, Pilots Bar & Kitchen, Caffe Nero, Espressamente illy, The City Bar.
- For shopping you will find Boots, WHSmith, Aelia Duty Free, Aspinal Of London, The Watch Collection, Shop At Tumi and Dixons Travel at London City Airport.
- At London City Airport you will find a post box before security at the front entrance by Self-Service Check-in.
Procedures At London City Airport
- You can check the latest flight information at London City Airport here.
- At London City Airport baby food is permitted through the Security Search point but only “enough/sufficient for the flight”.