Luton Airport, or London Luton Airport as it is officially called, is the fifth largest passenger airport in the country. A major centre for ‘low cost’ airlines, it served 9.5 million passengers in 2011 and serves destinations across the UK, Ireland and Europe as well as Morocco, Tunisia, Egypt and Israel. The airport is owned and operated by Spanish group Abertis.
How Much Travel Time Should I Allow?
The drive to Luton Airport from Bath takes approximately 2 hours and 30 minutes, depending on traffic.
Make the journey with Bath Taxi Transfers and you’ll travel safely in both style and comfort, arrive on time at the right terminal, and avoid all the aggravation of car parking. We’ll pick you up from your door in a chauffeur-driven, executive car and you can simply relax and enjoy.
Why Should I Travel With Bath Taxi Transfers?
All of our airport transfer journeys come with the fastest 4G Wifi Internet, bottled water and a newspaper, as standard. We also have a Mercedes Viano for larger groups up to 7. (see full car fleet here)
We also offer a meet, greet and drive service at London Luton Airport for business clients, friends and relatives who may be visiting you.
How Do I Place A Booking?
Making your booking in advance is easy, as our lines are always open. You can simple call us today on 01225 220789 or request an instant quote online.
All About London Luton Airport
Facilities At Luton Airport
- You will find cash machines throughout Luton Airport, you can find on the map here.
- At London Luton Airport you can weigh your bag and view allowances and excess charges for the airline you’re travelling with for £1.
- At Luton Airport you can hire trolleys for just £2 each. You can find them in the Check-in area.
- Inside Luton Airport you will find drinking water fountains just after security.
- At Luton London Airport you will find the following shops: ICE Currency Exchange, WHSmith, Accessorize, Dixons Travel, Aelia – Duty Free Shopping, Boss, FatFace, Boots, Fiorelli, Glorious Britain, MAC, JD Sports, Kurt Geiger, Next, Oliver Bonas, Rituals, Skinny Dip, Sunglass Hut, Ted Baker and Victorias Secret.
Procedures At Luton Airport
- Only Assistance dogs are permitted inside the terminal building at Luton Airport.
- You can pay for fast track security from £5 per person request an instant quote.