As with all the areas we cover, our cars are available for pre-booked journeys and can pick you up from home to take you directly to your destination, or vice versa. We include internet access, free water bottles and newspapers in our cars as part of our standard customer service to help ensure you have a pleasant journey with us.
At Bath Taxi Transfers, we strive to offer one of the best value for money taxi services from Bristol to Bath, Bristol Airport and many more popular routes. Our services include the following:
- Airport taxi transfers from Bristol, Bath and the surrounding region are available to Bristol Airport as well as all major airports across the UK (e.g. Heathrow, Gatwick, Luton, Birmingham, Manchester and more). By pre-booking your trip to and from the airport, you can avoid unnecessary stress in the run-up to your journey, make things easier for yourself on the day and relax. We can meet and greet you when you arrive back to simplify your return journey too.
- Train station transfers are also available, including to London St. Pancras for national and international rail journeys. You can book in advance to ensure you arrive in plenty of time to catch your train.
- Taxi transfers to UK ports for journeys by sea are also available at Bath Taxi Transfers. Feel free to contact us to pre-book your trip to or from any ferry or cruise departure locations across the country.
- Wedding car hire is also available from us, a popular service given the number of fantastic venues in and around the city of Bristol. Our drivers will coordinate with you to make sure our service is right on time when you need to travel to or from your venue, and we have a range of elegant, luxury Mercedes and Jaguar vehicles on standby for weddings.
- If you simply want to hire a private chauffeur for the day to provide transport on your visit to Bristol, we can accommodate this too. Using Bath Taxis to get around is a fantastic way to get around the city and visit all the places you want to see without the hassle of walking, parking or using public transport.
About the area
For family days out, why not lose yourself in the Planetarium and Bristol Science Centre? There is so much to do and see in Bristol if you take an organised walking tour, a boat trip or even a balloon ride, all of which will give you unique views of the city. Later, you might visit one of the city’s four theatres, which offer a varied programme of live comedies, musicals, concerts and much more.
If you are planning a night out, you don’t want to be arguing about who your designated driver will be. Let Bath Taxi Transfers take control of the driving, so you can enjoy that glass of wine at dinner, or enjoy sipping your champagne in the interval. We can cater to larger groups and other special requirements on request.