The market town of Midsomer Norton is located about 11 miles south of Bath, and the neighbouring town of Radstock just a couple of miles along. For anyone in or close to Midsomer Norton, taxis are available from Bath Taxi Transfers as part of our standard operating area.
We’ll be more than happy to pick you up from your starting point at the time you book for and take you to anywhere in the region, plus we offer a range of vehicles to suit your requirements. We believe in offering a consistently top-notch standard of service, so all customers travelling with us can enjoy high-speed Wi-Fi internet access, complimentary bottled water and even a copy of today’s newspaper.
Our taxi services
Our highly-rated service is available for all of our main services around Radstock and Midsomer Norton.
- Taxis for airport transfers are among our most popular services, since this is a great way to cut down on stress when you’re due to catch a flight. Rather than making the drive yourself, paying for expensive parking at the airport and trying to get your luggage all the way to departures, with Bath Taxi Transfers and our meet and greet service, you can skip all of that. We’ll pick you up when you need us, take you right to the terminal and pick you up again when you return, so you can have complete peace of mind on your trip. We can travel to nearby Bristol Airport as well as all major airports across the UK and London including Heathrow, Gatwick, Luton and more.
- You can book with Bath Taxi Transfers and take the same approach when you’re catching a train, since we also offer rail transfers throughout the region. Transfers to London St Pancras are no problem for our drivers, so you can even pre-book a car with us if you’re planning to catch the Eurostar.
- If you’re travelling by sea, you can also book a taxi transfer with us to take you to Southampton, Dover, Portsmouth or any other popular UK port.
- If you’re getting married at one of the dozens of wonderful wedding venues in and around Midsomer Norton, our wedding car hire service can cater to you and get you where you need to be in plenty of time. We’ll pre-book your private luxury car and arrange all the details with you so the journey fits in perfectly with your wedding plans.
- Private car hire is another popular service we offer, which is ideal if you’d like a personal chauffeur to travel around the region. Exploring the charming towns in this area of the country is best done by road, so if you’re planning a day of sightseeing around the historic area of Midsomer Norton and Radstock, our private chauffeur service could be ideal.
About Midsomer Norton & Radstock
Midsomer Norton’s historical roots can be traced back to the Iron Age and is situated on the river Somer, which runs through the centre of the town. The farmers’ market in the Methodist Church on the High Street is a famous local attraction. Being a small town, parking can be tricky, so avoiding the stress of finding a space by pre-booking your taxi with us is a great idea when you’re planning a day trip.
Nearby Radstock holds a conservation area status as one of the best-preserved former coal mining towns in England. The Radstock Museum has preserved the community heritage of this former Somerset coalfield, plus there are a variety of walks available around the area including the Miners’ and Black Mountain trails. After all that walking, a taxi to take you back home could be ideal!
If you’re planning an airport transfer, a wedding, a day out or any other journey around the Midsomer Norton and Radstock area, give us a call on 01225 220789 to place your booking early and take let us take the stress out of your trip.