One of the largest passenger ports in Europe, Dover is a real gateway to the continent. Between them, four separate ferry companies provide cross-channel services every 30 minutes (on average) to Calais and Dunkirk and carry millions of passengers every year. The port is also an embarkation point for a range of cruises to Northern Europe, the Mediterranean and a number of other destinations.
How Long Will The Journey Take?
The drive to Dover from Bath takes approximately 3 hours and 30 minutes, depending on traffic, during which time all you’ll need to do is sit back and enjoy.
Why Should I Travel With Bath Taxi Transfers?
What better way to start your cruise than by travelling to Southampton in style with Bath Taxi Transfers. One of our highly experienced, well-presented chauffeurs will pick you up from your door in one of our modern luxury cars (a Mercedes, BMW, Audi or, for that very special occasion, a Jaguar xj – view car fleet here) which will have been thoroughly valeted, inside and out, before it arrives.
Every vehicle in our fleet has air conditioning and sat nav, and some have in-car media, telephone recharge points and power for laptops. You’ll also find your chosen newspaper and bottled water ready for you. We also have a Mercedes Viano for larger groups up to 7.
How Do I Book My Trip In Advance?
You can reach us at any time that suits you to book your direct Bath to Southampton Ocean Seaport transfer service, simply by calling 01225 220789. You can also call to simply learn a little more about our service, or you can request a quick quote via our website.
All About Dover Seaport
Facilities At Dover Seaport
- At Dover seaport you will find stylish café bars providing drinks and snacks, operated by Riverside Catering.
- At Dover seaport you will find washrooms that include disabled facilities.
- Throughout the Dover seaport you will find lifts to all floors.
- There is a Bureau De Change within Dover seaport.
- Dover seaport includes wheelchair friendly ramps and walkways throughout.
- There are no parking facilities at the Dover port.
- Within the passenger terminal at the Dover seaport you will find Eurolines, Avis and Costa Coffee kiosks, cash and currency services, toilets, cash point, vending machines, free Wi-Fi access, Costa Coffee, Burger King, WHSmiths, massage chairs and games room.
Procedures At Dover Seaport
- Passengers with any special needs are advised to contact their ferry operator prior to travelling to the Dover seaport.
- All Dover port ticket sales (except for foot passengers) must be transacted online, by telephone or at the relevant operator Check-in.