Owned and operated by ABP, the UK’s leading ports group, the Port of Plymouth offers daily Brittany Ferries’ services to France and weekly services to Spain. The port is also a departure point for a range of cruises run by leading cruise lines.
How Long Will The Journey Take?
The drive to Plymouth from Bath takes approximately 2 hours and 30 minutes, depending on traffic, during which time all you’ll need to do is sit back and enjoy.
Why Should I Travel With Bath Taxi Transfers?
What better way to start your cruise than by travelling to Plymouth in style with Bath Taxi Transfers. One of our highly experienced, well-presented chauffeurs will pick you up from your door in one of our modern luxury cars (a Mercedes, BMW, Audi or, for that very special occasion, a Jaguar xj – view car fleet here) which will have been thoroughly valeted, inside and out, before it arrives.
Every vehicle in our fleet has air conditioning and sat nav, and some have in-car media, telephone recharge points and power for laptops. You’ll also find your chosen newspaper and bottled water ready for you. We also have a Mercedes Viano for larger groups up to 7.
How Do I Book My Trip In Advance?
You can reach us at any time that suits you to book your direct Bath to Plymouth Seaport transfer service, simply by calling 01225 220789. You can also call to simply learn a little more about our service, or you can request a quick quote via our website.
All About Plymouth Seaport
Facilities At Plymouth Seaport
- Facilities at Plymouth port include television lounge, showers, Bureau de Change and a cafeteria.
Procedures At Plymouth Seaport
- You can call Plymouth Port on 0330 159 7005.
- Due to new health and safety measures, passengers must check-in at least 90 minutes before departure from Plymouth Port.
- It takes approximately 15 minutes to walk to the Plymouth ferry terminal from the Plymouth town centre.
- The Plymouth port terminal is manned from 09:00 to 17:30 Monday-Friday and 10:30-16:30 Saturday & Sunday and for all ship arrivals and departures.
- At Plymouth, toilet facilities in the car lanes are not adapted to accommodate disabled passengers. Additional disabled facilities are available at the Freight check-in office after the security checks.
- Parking is available at Plymouth port is £10.00 per 24 hours.