The Poole ferry port is located in one of the largest natural harbours in the world which is also home to important nature reserves, a local fishing fleet and a number of boat builders as well as being a major centre for water sports and recreational sailing. Regular ferry sailings to Cherbourg, St Malo and the Channel Islands depart from the port which also offers a full range of cruise call services.
How Long Will The Journey Take?
The drive to Poole from Bath takes approximately 1 hour 50 minutes, depending on traffic, during which time all you’ll need to do is sit back and enjoy.
Why Should I Travel With Bath Taxi Transfers?
What better way to start your cruise than by travelling to Poole in style with Bath Taxi Transfers. One of our highly experienced, well-presented chauffeurs will pick you up from your door in one of our modern luxury cars (a Mercedes, BMW, Audi or, for that very special occasion, a Jaguar xj – view car fleet here) which will have been thoroughly valeted, inside and out, before it arrives.
Every vehicle in our fleet has air conditioning and sat nav, and some have in-car media, telephone recharge points and power for laptops. You’ll also find your chosen newspaper and bottled water ready for you. We also have a Mercedes Viano for larger groups up to 7.
How Do I Book My Trip In Advance?
You can reach us at any time that suits you to book your direct Bath to Poole Seaport transfer service, simply by calling 01225 220789. You can also call to simply learn a little more about our service, or you can request a quick quote via our website.
All About Poole Seaport
Facilities At Poole Seaport
- Facilities at the Poole ferry port includes baby changing room, Bureau de change, cafe (open daily from 6 am), showers, snack bar / shop in vehicle check in lanes (open daily from 6 am) and payphones.
Procedures At Poole Seaport
- You can call Poole port on 0330 159 7004.
- Poole Port is approximately a 30 minutes walk from the Poole town centre.
- Dogs on a lead are allowed in the Poole port area but not inside the terminal building.
- Parking at Poole Port costs around £10 per day.