The Port of Southampton, one of the UK’s busiest deep-water ports, has a unique double tide and allows access to the largest vessels in the world. Owned by ABP, Southampton is used as the embarkation point for several of the leading cruise operators, including Cunard Line, P&O Cruises, Fred Olsen Cruise Line, Saga Holidays and Royal Caribbean International. Every year, more than one million cruise passengers pass through the port.
How Long Will The Journey Take?
The drive to Southampton from Bath takes approximately 1 hour 45 minutes, depending on traffic, during which time all you’ll need to do is sit back and enjoy.
Why Should I Travel With Bath Taxi Transfers?
What better way to start your cruise than by travelling to Southampton in style with Bath Taxi Transfers. One of our highly experienced, well-presented chauffeurs will pick you up from your door in one of our modern luxury cars (a Mercedes, BMW, Audi or, for that very special occasion, a Jaguar xj – view car fleet here) which will have been thoroughly valeted, inside and out, before it arrives.
Every vehicle in our fleet has air conditioning and sat nav, and some have in-car media, telephone recharge points and power for laptops. You’ll also find your chosen newspaper and bottled water ready for you. We also have a Mercedes Viano for larger groups up to 7.
How Do I Book My Trip In Advance?
You can reach us at any time that suits you to book your direct Bath to Southampton Ocean Seaport transfer service, simply by calling 01225 220789. You can also call to simply learn a little more about our service, or you can request a quick quote via our website.
All About Southampton Ocean Seaport
Facilities At Southampton Ocean Seaport
- For things to do around / near the Southampton Ocean Seaport click here.
- Bars found near the Southampton Ocean Seaport include All Bar One, Bill’s, Lakeview Sports Bar, Orange Rooms, Vodka Revolutions and Popworld.
- You will find the following cafes in / near the Southampton Ocean Seaport – BB’s Coffee & Muffins, Boost, Ceanos, Chariteas Tearooms, Costa Coffee, Millie’s Cookies, Pret A Manger, Snog, Starbucks and Whittard Of Chelsea Store & Tea Bar.
- You will find the following restaurants in / near the Southampton Ocean Seaport – Buffalo Bill’s Steakhouse, Byron, Carluccio’s, Cosmo, Ed’s Easy Diner, Franco Manca, TGI Fridays, Harry Ramsden’s, KFC, McDonald’s, Nandos, Pizza Express, Wagamama, YO! Sushi, Zizzi, Pizza Hut, Red Dog Saloon and The Real Greek.
- There are 5 terminals at the Southampton Ocean Seaport, which you can see here.
- There are 3 places that offer currency exchange services at Southampton Ocean Seaport, this includes Currency Exchange At Almagrove (Marlands), John Lewis & Partners and Marks & Spencer.
- At Southampton Ocean Seaport the standard and disabled access toilets are located on both floors.
- At Southampton Ocean Seaport the mother and baby changing facilities are upstairs, towards the back of the terminal.
- At Southampton Ocean Seaport the nearest ATM can be found at Tesco Express over in Ocean Village, around a 10-15 minute walk, or on Oxford street.
Procedures At Southampton Ocean Seaport
- You can ring the Southampton Ocean Seaport on 023 8048 8800.
- You will find a list of the latest Cruises leaving from Southampton here.
- Parking at the Southampton Ocean Seaport starts at £1 per hour, prices rise to £10 for 24 hours. And a lost or damaged ticket will set you back a £100.