Shepton Mallet is a popular and historic market town, known for being the former site of the country’s oldest operational prison as well as the nearest town to Glastonbury Festival.
It sits within our standard operating region here at Bath Taxi Transfers, so if you pre-book your journey today one of our drivers will be more than happy to collect you at home and take you wherever you need to go.
We offer our full range of services for customers travelling between Shepton Mallet and destinations all over the county, as well as other areas across the UK. All journeys include full use of the complimentary facilities in each of our taxis: Wi-Fi, bottled water, a newspaper and more. These services cover all of the following:
- We have airport transfers available for customers travelling from Shepton Mallet to nearby airports such as Bristol, plus all major London and UK airports including Gatwick, Heathrow, Luton, Stansted and many more. Leave your car at home to save on petrol and parking costs, and enjoy the convenience of being picked up on time by one of our drivers. With our meet and greet offer, we can take you to Departures for your flight out and pick you up at Arrivals when you return.
- If you’re not travelling by plane, you can still take advantage of our great value taxi transfer service by booking Bath Taxis to take you to the train station. We can take you to any major UK railway station in time for you to catch your train, including London St. Pancras where you can even make international trips.
- The same service also applies if you’re heading out on a cruise or catching the ferry to your destination. Pre-book with us to travel from the Shepton Mallet area to any port you need to.
- Wedding services are very popular in this region, and we are more than happy to help out with your plans. That’s why we offer a dedicated wedding car hire service, with luxury vehicles from Jaguar and Mercedes standing by just for weddings. We can collect you and take you to the venue right before your ceremony, or any other time that you need a quick transfer with great customer service.
- We can meet your requirements if you need to be driven from Shepton Mallet to multiple destinations in one day, or you’re visiting the area and need a dedicated taxi service to get around. Our private chauffeur service allows you to travel in a personal taxi to make your journeys around this charming region.
About the area
Shepton Mallet is a unique town in the Mendip Hills and dates back to Roman times. The late 14th century church is a big draw with its spectacular carved barrel ceiling. For the train enthusiast, there is the East Somerset Railway, a very well-preserved steam railway that runs through the Mendip Hills, where you can take a tour of the signal box and have a unique ride on the miniature railway. Meanwhile, the Royal Bath and West Showground hosts a varied series of events and shows throughout the year.
If you are planning on visiting Shepton Mallet, why not arrive in style in one of our chauffeur driven cars? All our vehicles offer great facilities and can be booked for up to seven people. Please call 01225 220789 to book your perfect car.