St Pancras, an iconic London landmark in its own right, has been the terminal for Eurostar services since 2007, connecting the UK with the extensive continental rail network via Paris and Brussels. Operating on the country’s first high-speed line, Eurostar trains take just 2 hours 15 minutes to reach Paris and 1 hour 50 minutes to reach Brussels.
How Much Travel Time Should I Allow?
The drive from Bath to London St Pancras train station takes approximately 2 hours 20 minutes, depending on traffic,during which time all you’ll need to do is sit back and enjoy.
Why Should I Travel With Bath Taxi Transfers?
Start your continental rail trip by travelling to London St Pancras in style with Bath Taxi Transfers. Whether you’re looking for corporate travel or a transfer for leisure, our highly experienced, well-presented and unfailingly courteous chauffeurs will pick you up from your door in one of our modern luxury cars (a Mercedes, BMW, Audi or, for that very special occasion, a Jaguar XJ) (see fleet here) which will have been thoroughly valeted, inside and out, before it arrives.
Every vehicle in our fleet has air conditioning and sat nav, and some have in-car media, mobile phone recharge points and power for laptops. You’ll also find your chosen newspaper and bottled water ready for you. We also have a Mercedes Viano for larger groups up to 7.
How Do I Place A Booking?
Making your booking in advance is easy, as our lines are always open. You can simple call us today on 01225 220789 or request an instant quote online.
All About London St Pancras Train Station
Facilities At London St Pancras Train Station
- The shops at London St Pancras train station includes Boots, Aspinal Of London, Accessorize, Chanel, Dune London, Excess Baggage, Fortnum & Mason, Hamleys, Hatchards, iSmash, Jo Malone London, Marks & Spencer, Oliver Bonas, Paperchase, Rolling Luggage, Ted Baker, The White Company and WHSmith.
- There are plenty places to eat and drink at London St Pancras train station including AMT Coffee, The Barrel Vault, Benugo Espresso Bar, Carluccio’s, Dum Dum Donuts, M & S Simply Food, Paul Express, Pret A Manger and Prime Burger.
- There is an international currency exchange store located with the train station.
- You can find a map of London St Pancras train station here.
- Toilets and baby changing facilities at London St Pancras train station are located in the station’s Arcade on the lower ground floor just opposite Eurostar arrivals, and in the Circle just past Boots. All toilet facilities are free to use.
- Public Phones are located by the train station’s Reception and in the Pancras Rd entrance to the London Underground.
- Cash machines at London St Pancras train station are located in the Circle area and in the Arcade area, all machines are found on the station’s lower ground floor.
- The train station’s photo booths are located in the Circle area by Excess Baggage Co.
Procedures At London St Pancras Train Station
- Free WiFi is available within London St. Pancras International train station, and can be accessed via ‘St Pancras Free’. No registration is required.
- Excess Baggage Co. handle lost property that’s lost in the London St Pancras train station, email them to report any missing items via email@example.com
- If you have misplaced something on a train, then you should contact the train operating company directly.
- If you need mobility assistance whilst at London St Pancras train station, speak to any of their Customer Service Assistants on the concourse wearing light blue St Pancras vests.
- Reserved Eurostar tickets can be collected from ticket machines in the Eurostar ticket office and in the Eurostar departures area.