Serving 44 destinations across the UK and Europe, Southampton Airport is owned and operated by Heathrow Airport Holdings Ltd, formerly BAA, and served 1.69 million passengers in 2011. First opened as long ago as 1910, Southampton was the airport from which the prototype Spitfire made its maiden flight of in 1936.
How Much Travel Time Should I Allow?
The drive to Southampton Airport from Bath takes approximately 1 hour and 35 minutes, depending on traffic
Make the journey with Bath Taxi Transfers and you’ll travel safely in both style and comfort, arrive on time, and avoid all the aggravation of car parking (parking costs around £35 – £46 for every 2 days at Southampton Airport). Whether you’re off on a business trip or off on holiday, we’ll pick you up from your door in a chauffeur-driven, executive car and you can simply relax and enjoy.
Why Should I Travel With Bath Taxi Transfers?
All of our airport transfer journeys come with the fastest 4G Wifi Internet, bottled water and a newspaper, as standard. We also have a Mercedes Viano for larger groups up to 7. (see full car fleet here)
We also offer a meet, greet and drive service at Southampton Airport for business clients, friends and relatives who may be visiting you.
How Do I Place A Booking?
Making your booking in advance is easy, as our lines are always open. You can simple call us today on 01225 220789 or request an instant quote online.
All About Southampton Airport
Facilities At Southampton Airport
- At Southampton Airport you will find WHSmith and World Duty Free for shopping.
- For food and drink you will find Costa Coffee, Olive Tree and The Globe Bar & Kitchen at Southampton Airport.
- For money exchange you will find a Travelex at Southampton Airport, found at Ground floor departures.
Procedures At Southampton Airport
- You can check live flight information for Southampton Airport here.
- If you require special assistance while at Southampton Airport inform your airline at least 48 hours before you fly.
- You can pay for priority fast track security by clicking here. (£3.50 per person)