Portsmouth International Port, owned by the City Council, serves more destinations than any other ferry port in the UK, including the French ports of Cherbourg, Le Havre, Caen and St Malo, Bilbao and Santander in Spain, Jersey and Guernsey and the Isle of Wight. It is also the embarkation point for a wide range of cruises.
How Long Will The Journey Take?
The drive to Portsmouth from Bath takes approximately 1 hour 55 minutes, depending on traffic, during which time all you’ll need to do is sit back and enjoy.
Why Should I Travel With Bath Taxi Transfers?
What better way to start your cruise than by travelling to Southampton in style with Bath Taxi Transfers. One of our highly experienced, well-presented chauffeurs will pick you up from your door in one of our modern luxury cars (a Mercedes, BMW, Audi or, for that very special occasion, a Jaguar xj – view car fleet here) which will have been thoroughly valeted, inside and out, before it arrives.
Every vehicle in our fleet has air conditioning and sat nav, and some have in-car media, telephone recharge points and power for laptops. You’ll also find your chosen newspaper and bottled water ready for you. We also have a Mercedes Viano for larger groups up to 7.
How Do I Book My Trip In Advance?
You can reach us at any time that suits you to book your direct Bath to Portsmouth Seaport transfer service, simply by calling 01225 220789. You can also call to simply learn a little more about our service, or you can request a quick quote via our website.
All About Portsmouth Seaport
Facilities At Portsmouth Seaport
- Within the terminal you will find the Ceanos Convenience Store and can be accessed from the south entrance to the building. The store stocks a wide range of essential travel items, alongside snacks and beverages. Hot drinks are also available.
- Toilets for customers are available adjacent to the car waiting lanes in the Portsmouth Seaport.
Procedures At Portsmouth Seaport
- You can call the Portsmouth port on 023 9229 7391.
- At the Portsmouth seaport you may be required to submit yourself, your baggage, and your vehicle to search prior to entering the restricted area of the port.
- Parking at Portsmouth Seaport costs around £13 per day.