Stansted Airport, or London Stansted as it is known, is located in the county of Essex and is the UK’s fourth busiest airport. Offering flights to over 150 destinations in some 32 countries, the airport serves more than 17 million passengers a year and is used by 14 different airlines. It is owned and operated by Heathrow Airport Holdings Ltd, formerly BAA.
How Much Travel Time Should I Allow?
The drive to Stansted Airport from Bath takes approximately 2 hours and 50 minutes, depending on traffic
Make the journey with Bath Taxi Transfer and you’ll travel safely in both style and comfort, arrive on time at the right terminal, and avoid all the aggravation of car parking and/or wrestling with your luggage. We’ll pick you up from your door in a chauffeur-driven, executive car and you can simply relax and enjoy.
Why Should I Travel With Bath Taxi Transfers?
All of our airport transfer journeys come with the fastest 4G Wifi Internet, bottled water and a newspaper, as standard. We also have a Mercedes Viano for larger groups up to 7. (see full car fleet here)
We also offer a meet, greet and drive service at Manchester Airport for business clients, friends and relatives who may be visiting you.
How Do I Place A Booking?
Making your booking in advance is easy, as our lines are always open. You can simple call us today on 01225 220789 or request an instant quote online.
All About Stanstead Airport
Facilities At Stanstead Airport
- The restaurants you will find at Stanstead Airport include Bar & Kitchen The Camden, Burger King, Cabin, Coast To Coast, Costa Coffee, Giraffe, Halo, Itsu, James Martin Kitchen, Joe & The Juice, Joes Coffee House, Leon, M & S Simply Food, Pret, Starbucks, West Cornwall Pasty Co and Wetherspoon.
- Stanstead Airport have a gender-neutral restroom in the departure lounge, after security.
- The Stanstead Airport information desk is in the international arrivals area and is open 24 hours a day.
- To use the free WiFi at Stanstead Airport, connect to the ‘_stanstedairport’ WiFi network.
- At Stanstead Airport there is a prayer room located opposite Check-In Zone A. Once you have passed through security, you will find a further prayer room near the Escape Lounge in the main Departure Area. Both of these prayer rooms are open 24 hours a day.
- At Stanstead Airport you will find the following shops – Accessorize, Boots, Boss, Dixons Travel, Dune, Fatface, Glorious Britain, Hamleys, JD Sport, Lacoste, Mulberry, Oasis, Rituals, Sunglasses Boutique, Superdry, The Body Shop, Ted Baker, WHSmith and World Duty Free.
Procedures At Stanstead Airport
- If you require any assistance through London Stansted Airport contact your airline or travel agent to make the necessary arrangements before you travel. Your airline or travel agent will take all necessary information from you regarding your assistance and will inform the airport team 48 hours before you fly.
- You can pay to fast track through security from £7 per person, view more here.
- Printing of on-line boarding documents costs £5.00 each at Stanstead Airport.